Price: $ 1,200.00
Typical applications include the testing of adhesives, films and packaging, such as foil seals found on yogurt containers, juice containers and others
Maintains a 90° angle between the table and the direction of the pull
Maximum table travel: 8.2 in (210 mm)
This fixture is designed for applications in the packaging and food and beverage industries. Typical applications include the testing of adhesives, films, and packaging, such as foil seals found on yogurt containers, juice containers, and others.
A large flat working table with mounting holes accommodates a range of sample sizes. As the test stand crosshead moves vertically, the table moves horizontally, maintaining a 90° angle between the table and the direction of pull. The table is connected to the crosshead via a cable.
A unique limit switch option is available for motorized test stands to prevent cable breakage due to excessive movement.
- Maintains 90° angle between the table and the direction of pull
- Rugged design
- Compatible with the following test stands: ESM, ESM300, ES30. Recommended for use with a motorized test stand
- Large working area with threaded mounting holes
- Maximum table travel: 8.2 in (210 mm)
Prevents cable breakage due to excessive movement. When the table reaches its limit of travel, test stand movement stops
Precision Hand Wheel Test Stand
- 200lb Capacity
- Modular design: base may be removed and the stand may be used as part of a larger system. It also provides for alternative mounting
- Removable base plate with 25 #10-32 threaded holes for fixture mounting
Motorized Test Stand
- Speed range: 0.5-13 in/min (13-330 mm/min). Custom speed ranges available, Inquire
- No speed variation with load
- Maximum travel: 13" (330 mm)
High Capacity Motorized Test Stand